Friday, December 26, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 33

Size; Baby Sunshine is about the size of a pineapple, weighing in at over four pounds and measuring over seventeen inches.

Total Weight Gain: 33 pounds (up three pounds from my weight gain with Sophia).

Maternity Clothes: Yep.

Gender: Only seven more weeks until we find out!

Cravings: All the sweet and salty things.

Symptoms: Very emotional this week. This week I also had major shortness of breath and general achiness. The worst was major leg cramps from all of the awkward bending over that I have been doing.

Movement: All.the.time. Just wish the little one would avoid my ribs a bit more.

Sleep: Not a good week for sleep. Thankful that I was only awake for an extended time one night. I did manage to fit in a few catnaps this week.

Moments of the Week: Celebrating Christmas with our little family and hearing that sweet little heartbeat at the doctors. I also got some peace of mind with answers to a few of my questions while at the doctors.

What I Miss: Being able to move around and bend over easily.

What I'm Looking Forward to: An easy week at home with my little love.

Big Sister: Sophia has been pretending to be a baby frequently and wants to be cradled and carried around like one. She got a baby car seat and new doll for Christmas so hopefully she will start playing mommy a little more.

Looking Back: Sophia's heartbeat was significantly higher than this little ones has been. I am still flip flopping as to whether I am carrying a little lady or gent. Read more about my pregnancy with Sophia here.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!