Monday, December 1, 2014

Insta-matic November

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from November - follow along @jenhimmel.
As always, obsessed with my little lady.
Our neighbor took some family pictures and this is one of my favorite images.
There is nothing better than spinning on a beautiful fall day.
Two of my loves.
Singing her version of Let It Go for the store staff.
Swinging.
Cheese face.
My little turkey in her turkey shirt.
Nothing quite as fun as throwing leaves on your Mama.
Leaf love.
Even when you don't feel great, the swings are still fun.
Morning cuddles and Mickey Mouse.
Long road trips call for silliness. 
More leaf love.
Walking in the rain with umbrellas.
The artist at work.
Keeping the toddler entertained while we wait for the doctor.
Zoned out while people watching.
Showing Baby Sunshine some love.
Trying to be patient while waiting her turn for the carousel.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!