Sunday, December 28, 2014

52/52

Sharing cookies with Santa. The man in red started out having three, but she made sure to save him one. 
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
I have loved using the fancy camera on a regular basis. I still have a lot to learn, but I have had a great subject to practice on and found inspiration from a lot of the other portraits in this project. I am hoping to continue in 2015, although with a new little one on the way I am going to give myself a little grace if things do not go quite as planned.
Here are some of my favorite images from this year.
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. They are just gorgeous images....such a sweet little subject.
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!