Saturday, December 6, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 30


Size: Baby Sunshine weighs almost three pounds and is about the size of a head of cabbage.

Total Weight Gain: Back on track with my weight gain, total gain of 28 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and Dave's sweatshirts and lounge pants.

Gender: Surprise! We find out in February.

Cravings: Nothing in particular. Just loving food still. The only unfortunate part is that I get full faster so I can't eat as much as I would like to.

Symptoms: Little achy and starting to feel the need for an afternoon nap.

Movement: Movement is definitely more pronounced when it is happening. Baby Sunshine has also found my ribs and likes to hang out under them at times.

Sleep: Just okay this week. Feeling a little uncomfortable and not as well rested when I wake up.

Moment of the Week: Dave had a rare two days off back to back and it was so fun to have him home. Sophia loved making meals with him and decorating for Christmas. I was also nice for me to have a little break.

What I Miss: Life before constant bathroom breaks, moving and shifting positions easily.

What I'm Looking Forward to: The magic of the season and lots of good mail days in the near future. I chose to wait until 32 weeks until my next appointment. Can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

Big Sister: Sophia has been talking a lot about the baby in her belly again this week. Her favorite topic is how my baby will be born, her baby will be born, and then it will be her birthday. She loves to put lotion on my belly and talk to the baby through my belly button.

Looking Back: I was eating more dairy when I was pregnant with Sophia. this time around I tend to go for more salty and sweet snacks. Read more about my pregnancy with Sophia here.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!