Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby H. Week 30


                                            
Ten Weeks Left



Size: Baby H. is 15.7 inches long and is about the size of a head of cabbage, weighing almost three pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gain of two pounds for a total of 28 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes! I am going to miss my comfy clothes when I am back at work this week.

Cravings: Still no cravings. Dairy is still being eaten more than usual.

Symptoms: Lack of balance, congested, little achiness where my veins are not great.

Movement: All the time! The little one likes to make their presence known! I love to watch "the belly show" in the evening.

Sleep: Great this week - it has been so nice to relax during the day, stay up late, and sleep in. The only day I took a nap I had a horrible time sleeping at night.

Moments of the Week: Finding a dresser for the nursery and getting presents for the baby. I love packages :).
I also pre-registered with the hospital - yikes!

What I Miss: There is a lot this week - time off has given me the opportunity to do more than just work.
-my balance
-getting up from the floor without assistance or rolling over onto all fours
-going into a store without wondering if they have a bathroom I can use
-ability to walk around without needing to take time to sit


What I'm Looking Forward to: Our doctor's appointment on Wednesday. We get to go every two weeks now. I am just excited to hear the heartbeat again.  

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand your what I miss! Ah to do those things without a baby in the way! Ha. How fun that your at the two week check, soon it will be every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so great!!! I can't believe it's only 10 weeks away! Yaaaaaay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!