Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby H. Week 33


Seven Weeks Left!

These self portraits crack me up.

Size: The little one is about four pounds, the size of a pineapple, and measures about 17 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Official doctor weigh-in 30 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Cravings: Still none.

Symptoms: General achiness...I can definitely feel the baby weight and the waddle is a little more prevalent, especially after a long day.

Movement: This week hiccups were a daily occurrence and I had to fight to keep the little one out from under my ribs.

Sleep: My new favorite times are 2am and 5am. I am glad my body knows to train me to get used to waking up. I am sure going to miss my solid eight hours of sleep!

Moments of the Week:
Hearing the little heartbeat on Wednesday. (156 for those of you who keep track - yes, that is considered girl range).
More packages arrived this week. Our garage is filling up!
I also went to a breastfeeding class this week. I think the class made me a little more nervous than confident, but I am glad I went.

What I Miss: Bending down. The rain has made our backyard a soupy mess. The dogs walk into our living room from outside and track lovely muddy paw prints as they enter. I keep a towel at the door for them to walk across, but the mud just sticks to them. We wipe their feet every time they come in, but it is not quite so easy to do with the baby in the middle.

What I'm Looking Forward to: No students on Monday (training day - ick!). I am also looking forward to making a nursery. It probably won't happen until sometime in February. Yes we will be cutting it close. Kona destroyed the wood around the window in the nursery when he was a pup and we need a carpenter to repair it. After the window is fixed and the carpets are cleaned, then a nursery can be assembled. Fortunately, we have almost everything we need in boxes in the garage. We just have to get a crib mattress and a glider and we will be set!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you look SO GOOD! I can't believe how big you've gotten. That baby is READY! Ah! I can't wait to meet him/her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!