Sunday, October 6, 2013

Are you ready for some football!?!

Thursday I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me, or maybe I had a stomach bug, but I woke in the middle of the night feeling awful and it continued for most of the day. A lousy thing about being a stay at home mom - no sick days. Dave was working a double so it was just me and The Bean laughing at all of my funny bathroom noises. Sophia was SO GOOD - it made not feeling great a bit easier. I read this post on Friday evening and it made me laugh so hard I cried {and feel extremely thankful that I was the sick one and not The Bean}.
Today I went to my first ever professional football game. I wanted to wear orange and black, but my Eagles fan husband told me it was blasphemy. I would have worn Philadelphia colors but I was a little afraid of being heckled (I think I would have been fine). It poured all morning so things did not look great for us staying dry anyway. When we got to the stadium the skies were very cloudy but rain free for most of the game. The Bengals were playing the Patriots and our seats were near the end zone. Unfortunately my phone was just about dead so not many pictures.
The Ben-Gals halftime show.
This is the only game day picture I have of the two of us.
I am posting it because Dave said "It's not that bad" when I was laughing about it.
Ha! We need to practice our selfies!
There was only one touchdown during the game, but it didn't happen while we were in the stadium. When it looked like it was about to rain buckets we walked down the street to Yard House to finish watching the game under some protection. {True definition of fair weather fans} 
View of the stadium from our table.
The view a few minutes later when it POURED buckets.
We had a great time at the game with some great company. It was nice to get out of the house without the little lady. It was her first time with a babysitter (other than family or a regular caregiver). She had a great time with Miss Stephanie even if she had the biggest pouty lip I have ever seen as we were leaving.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!