Sunday, July 28, 2013

Squirrels, slides, and squeals!

I'm not good at staying home (especially when we are living in a hotel room with two large dogs) but I am trying to find time to appreciate the little things.

On the way to the grocery store I spotted squirrels (large fiberglass ones) and a little playground so Sophia and I stopped to play before shopping.


She loved this blue slide. She wanted to walk up it and slide down it 999 times while holding my hands.
 
 She didn't last long on the whale...it was "hhhhhaaat"
I wish I would have recorded her happy noises while she was swinging. Such joy.



Sophia loves the little things - the air blowing through her hair, swinging, sliding, shrieking - and I am trying to take the time to soak it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!