Monday, July 1, 2013

Insta-matic June

Below are my favorite Instagram pictures from June.
As always, obsessed with my little lady.
 
Fifteen month checkup - 20.6 pounds on the big kid scale.

Proving her love of ketchup and dipping her fingers in it.

Sneaking some lemonade at CFA. She was a fan.

Eating breakfast with Grandmom.

Resting on the table at The Capital Grille during lunch.

Setting a new fashion trend by wearing her bloomers on her head.

Loved the pool, hated that she couldn't have a pina colada.

Breakfast of blackberries and milk overlooking downtown Cincinnati.

People watching at the Cincinnati airport with Daddy.

Reading the paper.

Not happy that she couldn't take off "me-me's" "eyes".

Walking with Daddy.

Cleaning the house before we move out.

Wheeeeee!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!