Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Shaw Farms

Even though the ground was still a bit soggy we made a trip out to Shaw Farms to celebrate all things fall. We visited the farm last year too (read about it here). I had pumpkin pictures I was hoping to take, but the toddler was having too much fun exploring the displays.
She did stand in front of the corn long enough for me to take a picture, even if she did have her arms crossed the whole time.
There were lots of schools on field trips so we got on our hayride a little later than I planned. Thankfully I had a few snacks in my bag to tide us over.
The hayride took us all over the farm. Sophia loved pointing out the pumpkin patch and all of the displays set up along the way. 
Not the best picture, but proof that I was there.
A little windy and a bit muddy, but a fun morning at the farm. I can't wait to head back next year and continue our fall tradition.
Sadie Sky Boutique
Thrilled to be linking up with Jess and Ashley.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Awww, it looks like she had so much fun! Too cute! Isn't it funny how we are rarely in the pictures, but always there? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!