Friday, October 10, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 22

Size: Baby Sunshine is about the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs about one pound..

Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I just wish I had a bit more variety. Thank goodness for cardigan weather.

Gender: Surprise! We will find out in February!

Cravings: Nothing this week, but still thirsty all the time.

Symptoms: Some achiness in my hips and legs. Feeling pretty good aside from some vein nastiness.

Movement: This kid is a mover. I do not feel much in the front, but constant somersaults are happening.

Sleep: Not great this week. I got at least four hours every night, but lots of middle of the night wake ups.

Moment of the Week: Spending time with family. It was so fun to show off a few of our favorite parts of Cincinnati and the baby bump in person.

What I Miss: I am not missing much right now. Just trying to enjoy being pregnant.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Not pregnancy related, but I am very much looking forward to all of the fall activities. 

Big Sister: She makes me laugh by coming over and pretending to hold the baby when I tell her that Mommy needs a break. If only it was that easy!

Looking Back: It seems that I was much quicker to cry when I was pregnant with Sophia. It is funny how being home with the toddler instead of teaching full time is much better for my emotional well being.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!