Friday, October 10, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!
Linking up with April, Christina, Darci, & Natasha for another Five on Friday!

one

Soggy ground and the threat of more rain kept us from the pumpkin patch as a family this week. We did pick up pumpkins that we carved last night and are planning a trip to a farm soon.
At least Lovey cooperated for a picture.

two

via Trader Joe's
If you love pumpkin spice you have to try Trader Joe's Gluten Free Pancakes. They are so yummy! They were a huge hit with the whole family.
We ate them as 'breakfast for dinner' the other night with sausage and sweet potato hash (roasted sweet potatoes, sauteed onions, brown butter, and sage).
I wouldn't wait if you want to try them. I headed back to TJ's to pick up a few more boxes and they only had a small amount left.

three

Our house is a little Halloween obsessed, but I am stumped as to what we should wear for family costumes this year. You would think that with how much we love the holiday, we would start planning before October. The husband likes to dress scary and I am pregnant so we are limited. I think I will let daddy and daughter coordinate outfits this year and I will sit this one out.
Little Red Riding Hood 2013 (Dave was the Big Bad Wolf and I was Grandma).

four

Hair help, please! I am loving having shorter hair, but I am struggling with styling my thick frizzy hair. The first time I did it myself was not pretty. The biggest problem is that I still need to improve my round brush/blowdryer skills. I am trying a few new products, but would love advice on favorite hair products that won't break the bank.

five

via

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. yahh! im getting pumpkins this weekend. i cant wait! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last quote, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Halloween costumes! So fun :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!