Sunday, October 12, 2014

Outdoor Celebration

I spent the weekend chasing Sophia around and she wore us both out, but it was so much fun.
Saturday we got a little lost walking on the UC Campus. Sophia made me laugh by hugging trees with "pitty leaves".
We joined our neighbor for his birthday celebration at one of the most unique play areas I have ever visited. Sophia loved searching for her pumpkin and then painting it.
The Arlitt PlayScape is designed as an area where children can interact with nature and is such a hidden gem in Cincinnati. I can't wait to head back, especially once the weather warms back up.
After playing and feasting on what looked like a delicious cake, we headed to Books By the Banks. Since I couldn't narrow down my pictures for this post, I will share more about that another time.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her little cardigan!!!! What a fun idea to have the kids paint a pumpkin for a fall bday party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia had a blast painting...and insists that we paint every pumpkin at home now :)
      Her sweater is from Gap last season - purchased at a huge discount. I love it too!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!