Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby H. Week 38

38 weeks
Two Weeks Left!
The angle of these pictures is way off but I was not in the mood to retake them.

Size: Baby H. is the length of a leek about 19.5 inches long and weighs about 6.8 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: One more pound gained for a total of 36 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Looking forward to fitting into some of my regular clothes in the near future.

Cravings: Not really craving anything this week- we did have sweets in the house. I am looking forward to having a Slurpee in the soon when 7-11 opens two locations near me, but that is more nostalgic than anything else.

Symptoms: No major symptoms except for being VERY pregnant. I have found myself to be a little irritable this week. I get winded easier and my back has been a little achier. The unseasonably warm weather is also wreaking havoc on my allergies.

Movement: Yes! I am still waiting to feel real contractions, but what I think may have been contractions are just strong braxon hicks contractions.

Sleep: Still getting between 5 and 6 hours a night but I am having a harder time falling back to sleep after I get up to use the bathroom.

Moments of the Week:
Our doctor's appointment went well. The heart rate was 142 and I am holding steady at 3cm (and relaxing as often as possible). I did test positive for Group B Strep so I will have to take antibiotics at delivery. Pretty bummed about that, but the antibiotics make for much better odds of not passing it to the baby.
Dave assembled all of the furniture - I think there is only a swing left to put together. We have furniture in the nursery, but are waiting until the little one arrives to finish decorating. We need to touch up paint still and cuteness needs to be added, but I would like to add some feminine touches if we end up with a little lady.
I finally packed my hospital bag. I am sure I over packed, but I would rather be prepared than send Dave to pick up things I am missing.
It was another good week of packages. I really love getting mail.

What I Miss: Having energy!

What I'm Looking Forward to: We head to the doctors on Thursday this week. I am anxious to meet our little one, but hoping to make it to my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!