Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby H. Week 35


Five Weeks Left!

Size: Baby H. is the size of a honeydew melon, about 5.25 pounds, and is about 18 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 33 pounds gained - the fabulous stomach virus going around my school may be the reason no weight was gained.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Cravings: I had a little stomach bug this week so I kept things pretty bland this week. Fortunately my bathroom issues only lasted one day.

Symptoms: Nothing new this week. Little achiness and vein issues continue.

Movement: There is not much room for the little one to move, but an effort is being made. I find myself frequently distracted by all of the strange movements that are happening.

Sleep: Averaging about six hours a night. I am definitely yawning more now...but I can only imagine what my sleep will be like in a little over a month!

Moments of the Week:
Our hospital tour was Sunday evening. I liked the hospital - it was much more hotel-like than hospital-like. Most of the rooms have a private balcony. Hooray for fresh air! The only thing I need to check into is the food. I know they can accommodate my gluten allergy. I just want to make sure my food will be prepared in a separate setting since I will still be eating for two after delivery. It was a little quiet, which is not a bad thing, but I expected to see more mommies and babies.

My sweet Charlotte friends threw a baby shower for me on Saturday. It was held at a Mexican restaurant - yum! We got some great gifts for the little one and I loved spending time some great people.  I forgot my camera, so no pictures!

What I Miss: I decided against painting my toenails this week because it is not comfortable to reach my feet!

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our doctor's appointment is later this week. I got quite a giggle when the nurse told me to be prepared for a "pants off" appointment - sorry for the TMI! We are getting close to the end so I imagine my pants will be off at the rest of the appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!