Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby H. Week 36

Four Weeks Left!

Size: Baby H. weighs 6 pounds, about the size of a crenshaw melon, and is 18.5 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 34 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: Yes...and the wardrobe is very stale.

Cravings: Sweets this week, especially red velvet cupcakes and chocolate.

Symptoms: Nothing new. I think I feel pretty good for being nine months pregnant with the exception of a few aches and pains.

Movement: Yes! I can tell it is harder to move around in there, but the little one continues to be very active. Hiccups are still happening almost every day.

Sleep: Not great this week, but I am still getting about six hours of sleep a night.

Moments of the Week:
Being at the doctors. It never gets old hearing the heartbeat. They decided to do my first internal exam and strep test at my next visit.
The packages keep on coming - the little one is very fortunate to have so many people who already love him/her and are spoiling all of us.

What I Miss: Napping. I have never been good at napping - don't get me wrong, I LOVE to nap, but I am a much better at sleeping for long periods of time. Unfortunately, my pregnant body feels that any extra sleep during the day means less sleep in the middle of the night. Cat naps are out of the question.

What I'm Looking Forward to: We are full term at the end of this week! We have a doctor appointment early in the week and may actually start creating a nursery. Everything is in the garage and once the carpets are cleaned it may feel a little more like a baby will be joining us in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!