Saturday, August 17, 2013

She Cooks!

I am far from a chef - that is why I married one.
However, with the amount of hours that Dave has been working I need to step up my game,
especially because we have a little mouth to feed.
For the first time ever, I planned out meals for the week.
Here is the plan...we'll see if I am able to stick to it!
She loves to eat!!
Sunday
l: grilled cheese
d: quinoa black bean burrito bowls
 
Monday
l: ham & cheese sandwiches roll-ups
d: carnitas
 
Tuesday
l: mac & cheese
d: breakfast for dinner
 
Wednesday
l: hot dogs and beans leftovers
d: meatballs cheeseburgers
 
Thursday
l: blat (bacon, lettuce, avocado, & tomato)
d: santa fe chicken
 
Friday
l: pasta with alfredo & meatballs chicken
d: dinner out
 
Saturday
l: chicken & cheese quesadilla
d: homemade pizza

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!