Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! After a week off, I am back for another link up with April and the ladies.
Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

One

I am a big to-do list person.
{sometimes I add things to the list just so I can cross them off! ha!}
However, there is so much that still needs to be accomplished at our house that I have just given myself a few projects to tackle each day.
I hate feeling defeated when I don't complete the list.
 I saw this on the book of faces and had to laugh because this is how I have been feeling most nights!

Two

I am loving the kids line at H&M. I am thrilled to live near a location.
I picked up a few pieces for Sophia that she can wear now and in the fall.
If you are not near a store, you can now shop online too!
She is teething and NOT in the mood to model her cute outfits,
but this is one of the dresses I purchased.

Three


Sophia's new favorite game is to run away.
The giggles, squeals, and trying to run as fast as she can are super cute.
The actual running away part - nosomuch.
At home I am doing my best to ignore her.
When we are in public I do my best to laugh along with her while I chase her down.
I am hoping this phase is short-lived!

Four

We went on an unplanned dinner picnic at Washington Park this week.
It was nice to get out of the house and spend time together as a family.
After setting up the picnic I took out the camera to take pictures
and realized that the camera battery was at home.
I was so bummed, but thankful to at least have the phone camera.
We ate, listened to some live jazz, played in the fountains, and watched some kickball.

Five

I am very much looking forward to Riverfest on Sunday.
Each Sunday of Labor Day Weekend Cincinnati and Kentucky throw an end-of-summer party
that concludes with fireworks.
We missed the fireworks on July 4th thanks to rain and being exhausted from driving to Ohio.
Dave is supposed to be off and there is a slight chance of storms,
but I am looking forward to exploring another part of our city.
via

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

3 comments:

  1. lmao that e-card is so funny and true. H&M has the cutest kids line, i love the outfits on her. and holy pizza! I want that!!! perfect for a family picnic, looks like a lot of fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one who feels defeated when I dont get things crossed off my to-do list. I was thinking I was just a crazy person ha! Little Sophia is darling!! Love the outfits too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such good things about the H&M kids line. Your daughter's dress is adorable! We may have to make the drive there soon. :) Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!