Sunday, July 5, 2015

The 52 Project: Weeks 23-27

Playing a little catch-up (yet again).

"A portrait of my little loves, once a week, every week, in 2015."
Helping weed the garden her way - with garden gloves and scissors.
Frustrated.
Showing me how teeny tiny the lego piece was.
This is one of those times where the memory of the moment won out over the quality of the image.
Queen of the castle in her magical garden.
Creek walking.
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're still doing this...I need to start! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not doing a great job of keeping up with it, but I am glad that I am still using the 'fancy camera' on a regular basis. It's easy enough to scroll through the pictures and choose my favorite.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!