Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Road Trip! {part one}

A few weeks ago the girls and I took a road trip to Pennsylvania to see family. Our ride there was a little more eventful than I would have liked it to be with Sophia getting carsick twice. Add that to stopping for rest breaks and feeding the babe, and our ride ended up being quite a few more hours than I expected.

We spent the majority of the time visiting with my parents and relaxing. I was able to get some sleep at night while Grandpop and Nana woke up with Emma for her frequent feedings. We were also lucky to meet up and celebrate with friends. I didn't take anywhere near as many pictures as I wanted to, but I am so happy that we were able to make the trip.
Sophia's favorite parts of the trip were helping to take care of the garden at Nana and Grandpop's house and take care of the birds at Grandmom and Grandpop's house. She also had her first trip to Sesame Place while we were in Pennsylvania. My dad was our photographer and did a great job documenting our day. Stayed tuned for pictures soon!
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!