Friday, November 28, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 29



Size: Baby Sunshine is the size of a butternut squash weighing in at about 2.5 pounds and measuring about 15 inches.

Total Weight Gain: About 26 pounds. (Sigh. This is the first week that I am ahead of my weight gain from when I was pregnant with Sophia.)

Maternity Clothes: Yes...or Dave's clothes. Comfort is key.

Gender: Surprise! We find out in February.

Cravings: Nothing in particular, but snacking all the time.

Symptoms: This was the most uncomfortable I have been this pregnancy. All normal, but the baby is making my belly feel rather tight.

Movement: Baby Sunshine is a little mover! I love watching the belly show in the evenings. I just wish it was understood that middle of the night bathroom breaks do not mean that it is time for a dance party.

Sleep: Not all that great this week, but I am still feeling somewhat rested.

Moment of the Week: Hearing the sweet heartbeat at the doctor. The heart rate is in the 130s, which could mean boy, but since my blood pressure is typically on the low side, it could also mean there is a little girl in there.

What I Miss: Getting up from the ground without getting on all fours, which is especially fun when Sophia has gym class.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our little family turkey day this weekend and breaking out the Christmas decorations.

Big Sister: Sophia has been extra sweet this week. I will take all the cuddles and belly rubs I can get! She asks if the baby is okay when she accidentally bumps into my belly.

Looking Back: Things continue to be similar between both pregnancies. I just seem to be more aware of all of the little aches and pains since I am home this time around. Read more about my pregnancy with Sophia here.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!