Saturday, November 8, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 26

Size: Baby Sunshine is about the size of an english hothouse cucumber measuring in at 14 inches long and weighs about one and two-thirds pounds.

Total Weight Gain: Holding steady at 21 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Not sure why I keep trying to wear some of my regular clothes.

Gender: Surprise! We will find out in February.

Cravings: No real cravings this week, just hungry all the time. Can't wait for all of this Halloween candy to be gone.

Symptoms: I had frequent leg and toe cramps this week despite my best efforts to stay hydrated. Time to eat more bananas. My blood work shows that my iron levels are low so I am adding that supplement to my diet. I am also experiencing some round ligament pain, which is all sorts of fun.

Movement: This little one is very active in there. It feels like a dance party most nights.

Sleep: Sleeping great, but Baby Sunshine missed the memo about Daylight Savings Time so there were a few mornings where I was up much earlier than I wanted to be.

Moment of the Week: It was a good week. I loved looking at all of the sweet pictures my neighbor took. My perception of how big my belly is does not quite match the reality of my size. 

What I Miss: Being able to get up from the floor without getting on all fours.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting the results of my glucose test. Happy the test is over with, but want to know that I can continue to indulge in my favorite sweet treats.

Big Sister: Sophia wore tights twice this week and she thinks they are her version of 'baby pants'. (I have been wearing a lot of full panel maternity pants.) My favorite moment was when she was pointing out Baby Sunshine's body parts on her ultrasound picture. Although she still says the baby is a boy, she was pointing out some girl parts.

Looking Back: It seems I am sleeping a little better at this point than I was with Sophia. Baby Sunshine seems to be just as active as Sophia was. I am very thankful that I am not experiencing the same back pain I had with the last pregnancy. I remember having some very uncomfortable days.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!