Monday, December 16, 2013

Snow Days!

Rain washed away most of the 'Nooo-oh' that blanketed us last week. 
Sophia loved the snow, sort of.
She loved looking at it through the windows. 
She loved driving in it.
She loved shoveling and taking walks while it was snowing.
She loved holding it and throwing it.
She hated being in it.
She cried when I tried to make a snow angel with her.
When she walked through the snow she stopped to wipe the snow off of her shoes.
I love that she is old enough now to go out and play in the snow.
Although I am not the biggest fan of shoveling, I am hoping for a few more snow storms this year.
Sophia is too.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to know that my daughter is not the only one who likes to keep her boots clean!

    Ellen
    lifeskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel better. We are far from neat freaks, but S hates to be messy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!