Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blogging Funk (and pjs all day)

I've been in a bit of a blogging funk - which is why I have not posted much lately.
I think it mostly came about because Dave had to work on Thanksgiving and I spent way too much time dwelling on it. We still had a Thanksgiving meal, just not on a Thursday.
Whatever, such is our life right now. I kept saying things would get better in January, but after learning about some changes at the restaurant I am realizing we will have to wait a bit longer. 
We have had the heating company at our house the past four days. Our house is ancient, but the heating unit was just installed last winter. After four different technicians, the problem is hopefully fixed. Spending the past three nights without heat in the house has been delightful. Sophia has loved us sharing her room. We have a few amazing space heaters, but I am paranoid about using one if I am not in the room. Sophia has also watched more television than is recommended, but it is the only way I could keep her near a heater. Well, that and eating. She does not like to be still!
I am hoping to be back to my normal and posting snippets from our life again soon.

Excuse the unedited photos. Baby steps :)

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!