Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Love

In the midst of organizing boxes in our basement I did something to my back. I spent much of Friday afternoon sitting on the couch with a heating pad. Luckily the little one entertained herself. My discomfort did not keep us from making a trip out for dinner. By the end of the weekend I was much more comfortable, although still a little sore.
Saturday Sophia and I made our second trip to the City Flea. We did some browsing of the vendors, but honestly, Sophia goes for the doggies, splash park, and gelato. But, mainly she goes for the doggies. She wanted to pet, lay on, and sit with EVERY one she saw.
DOGGIES! She chased after the pup cooling off in the water, but couldn't catch up.
Can you tell she has teeth coming in?
Snacking on some grapes while taking in the sights.
Cooling off in the water and snacking on some gelato.
 
Sophia was obsessed with these metal sculptures. She wanted to point out the eyes for all of them. After she tried to sit on one of the dogs, the artist {HodesH} let her sit on a goat.


Sunday we got to spend some time with Dave. We got shelves for the pantry so that I can have a place to store our dishes (since there is VERY limited storage in the kitchen). Dave also got to be a guinea pig for my cooking. I told him to be honest, but gentle, with his feedback. Sophia scarfed down her food and even went for seconds on the guacamole.
She requested to wear a bow for the first time ever...it only lasted a few minutes though.

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!