Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby H. Week 34


Six Weeks Left!

Size: Baby H. weighs about 4.75 pounds, about the size of a cantaloupe, and is 18 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total of 33 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Cravings: Still none, but for some strange reason my appetite increased this week. I guess the little one is going through a growth spurt.

Symptoms: I have been a little more uncomfortable in the afternoon this week. My right leg is also starting to bother me a bit more. The veins are still lovely to look at and I am starting to get some very minor swelling toward the end of the day. I have also been breaking out a little bit more the past two weeks. Not sure if that is from the baby or from stress.

Movement: Yes! I can tell things are getting tight in there. Hiccups continue to be a daily occurrence.

Sleep: Erratic this week. Some nights I slept great and others not so much.

Moments of the Week:
I found out that I know one of the labor and delivery nurses where I will be delivering. It will be nice to have a friendly face encouraging me.
I had two different people tell me that I do not look pregnant from the back. I find that quite ridiculous since I am VERY pregnant, but I really can't see myself from the back so I will have to take their word for it.
It was also nice to see several of the people I used to teach with at a wedding shower for my sweet friend Amanda. They seem to think that I am all baby as well.

What I Miss: Squeezing through what have become tight spaces. :) I take for granted how big my midsection really is. I have been bumping in to a lot more things lately.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our hospital tour is scheduled and Baby H. will soon be showered with even more love from my Charlotte friends.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those hicccups...because let me tell you Miss H did it like crazy in my tummy and now still does! Poor thing....you look great enjoy the next few weeks because they will go by quickly, promise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!