Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby H. Week 32

Eight Weeks Left!

Size: Baby H. weighs as much as a large jicama, about 3.75 pounds, and is almost 17 inches long.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Two more pounds gained for a total of 30 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes...and still wish I had more of a selection, but we are getting close to the end. I did find a bargain on two more shirts at Target.

Cravings: Chocolate...shame there was a very limited supply in the house.

Symptoms: Shortness of breath - this week I have been winded very easily. My leg cramps were also a little more prevalent, but thankfully were not long-lasting. Nesting has also begun. I have been dreaming of cleaning (not much has happened in reality), but Dave is going through it as well. We started a list of things we wanted to get done before the baby arrives and he has tackled most of the projects already. Now if only I could get him to clean we would be set!

Movement: Yes! The baby discovered my ribs this week and has spent a great deal of time on my right side just below them. Definitely not comfortable. The little one also had hiccups multiple times this week.

Sleep: Normal. I have been going to bed a little later than usual but sleeping great through the night.

 Moments of the Week: The heater being fixed in my classroom. It is so nice to be comfortable while teaching!

What I Miss: Sushi. It has been added to the post-baby list.

What I'm Looking Forward to: No school on Monday and our doctor appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!