Tuesday, May 15, 2012

She Rolls!

I am one proud mama this morning...Sophia rolled over from tummy to back.

I have been taking videos so I can see her sweet face and hear her cute little noises once I head back to work. This morning I was filming some tummy time in her crib and she shocked me by rolling over! This is the FIRST time she rolled from tummy to back. I think she was as surprised as I was.


So, just to make sure it was not a fluke I moved her to the carpet and she did not disappoint. This is the third time she rolled over. Ignore the fussy noises. She was over it!


If I am this proud from a little roll from front to back, I can't wait to see how I feel when she crawls...talks...walks...graduates.

Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!