Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Insta-matic March

I need to play a little catch-up in our space on the internet,
but first a little instagram recap from March.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
Showers with big sister are now her preferred way to get washed.
Driving through Home Depot.
Love morning walks with this cutie.
Windy walk with the pup.
Happy to snack her way through Costco.
Riding the train with these two silly girls.
Princess Sophia.
Bunnies!
Spiderbunny sighting at the zoo!
Climbing the steps to the big slide, just like big sister.
Easter fun!
New doggies - one for her and one for Emma.
Obsessed with connect 4.
The day I added soccer mom to my resume.
Slides are so fun!
Lunch date!
Movie night with a giant bowl of popcorn.
Mastering the art of hammering a nail.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!