Friday, October 2, 2015

Insta-matic September

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from September.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
Tiny dancer.
Princess love.
Seven month check-up (and those glorious rolls).
Leaving notes for sister.
Love her outfit choices - FIVE tutus were needed for dance class.
Shopping buddies.
Belly out and tucked in with all her friends.
My favorite nap time buddy.
Sister love.
This one will eat anything you put in front of her.
Poofy dance outfits are her favorite.
My sweet sassy lady.
Walking to school with the family.
Blackberry love.
Toddlers + masks = the funniest thing ever.
On the move - even if it is in the wrong direction.
Emma's first trip to the pumpkin patch.
Seven months!
(Sophia on the left/Emma on the right)
That belly.
My favorite ladies with sunflowers. What could be more perfect?
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!