Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Insta-matic May

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from May.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
"Mama take my picture!"
I take way to many pictures of my cuties.

First visit to the dentist.
Sweet snuggles.
My favorite little thumb sucker.
Breaking out the sprinkler for the first time.
Three months already.
Joy at the splash park.
My sweet three year old.
Getting better at tummy time.
Sweet slumber as she outgrows all of her clothes.
Messy hair don't care.
Umbrellas make the sprinkler infinitely better.
Cooling off with a Street Pop.
Baby Sunshine.
The morning after a rare six straight hours of sleep.
Test driving a front loader.
A pink cement truck made her day.
Far more interested in learning to army crawl than learning to roll over.
Let the teething fun begin. 
Simply put - teething sucks.
Very thankful for a car nap on this overly cranky day.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!