Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Playground!

Now that we are getting closer to Baby Sunshine's due date we do not have as many formal activities planned. Whenever I ask her what she wants to do, her response is "Go to the playground". Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of the cold weather. We have a few indoor playspaces that we visit, but I was so thankful for some warmer weather in January that allowed us to get out and play. Being nine months pregnant, it is not as easy to run around and play, but I love that Sophia is getting more confident and independent.

In an attempt to wear out the toddler who refuses to nap, Sophia rode her trike to the neighborhood playground. She has mastered pedaling indoors, but I was so impressed with how well she did with riding to the playground and back to the house.
A visit to Ault Park, one of our favorite outdoor spaces in Cincinnati. I love the views and Sophia loves the playground that we just recently discovered.
I am sure I will be back in a semi-hibernation mode once the new babe arrives, but for now we are going to take advantage of as many warm days as we can.
Thrilled to be linking up with Jess.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!