Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with April and the Ladies again for another Five on Friday.
Cheers to the weekend!

One

If you haven't watched Selfie yet, do it! Eight minutes well spent. My favorite quote: "I think beauty is being strong and being brave and being happy with yourself. And I think that's really beautiful."

Two

We tried out Tom + Chee for dinner this week. It is a grilled cheese and tomato soup restaurant. I heard about them on Shark Tank and was intrigued when I heard they are local to the Cincinnati area. We enjoyed our meal, but the highlight for Dave and Sophia was dessert - a s'mores grilled cheese donut. Unfortunately for me, there was not a gluten free dessert option :(

Three

A gigantic box was delivered to our house this week and it has been Sophia's little play cave. The bitter cold temperatures have kept us indoors this week and she has spent much of her time playing in the box. When she starts to lose interest I am going to attempt to turn it into a bus!

Four

I have never done a bracket for March Madness, but I am this year...did you hear that Warren Buffet and Quicken Loans are giving away ONE BILLION dollars if you have a perfect bracket? The chances of winning are ridiculously slim (one in 4,294,967,296), but hey, one can dream, right? 
via

Five

I totally want this print!

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!