Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No no no

Through observation I have learned that I say "no" on repeat when I am correcting behaviors.
Sophia also says "no" frequently. More like "nonono", which is how I often catch myself saying it.

Yesterday was one of those days where EVERYHING was no.
Good morning sweetheart, let's change your diaper - nonono.
{it got changed while we sang itsy bitsy spider}
Do you want waffles and eggs for breakfast - nonono.
{she ate every last bite}
Sophia, we're going to buy you new shoes today - nonono.
{she was thrilled to try on three different sets}

All. Day. Long.
The only good thing about no, was that she said it matter-of-fact and had a great day otherwise.
 
The highlight of the day for me was bubbles.
I got Sophia an inexpensive little bubble blower and she loves it.
I love that I am not winded after blowing bubbles for ten minutes.
 
Sorry for the picture overload. I am just loving her cuteness right now!
Who knew that bubbles could bring so much joy?

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!