Sunday, June 23, 2013

Learning the Camera Day 1

I have this amazing camera and since it is summer the luxury of time so I am hoping to learn how to use it better. Having a phone with a camera makes it so easy to take quick pictures of the little lady, but those pictures look terrible when printed. I am making an effort to learn how to better use the fancy camera.

I have pinned so many tips and tricks on Pinterest to help with my photography skills, but I rarely refer back to them. I'm hoping that this little tutorial will actually make a difference in my photography skills. With the move coming up, I know I will not be doing this over 31 consecutive days, but hopefully I will be keeping up with it!


I want to be a better photographer so that I can document our sweet little family. Today my goal was to take pictures of Sophia chasing after bubbles. Unfortunately it is really hard to blow bubbles and take pictures at the same time :). Sophia had fun chasing after the bubbles, but I didn't get any great pictures. It had rained earlier in the day and Sophia also enjoyed splashing in some puddles. This is one of my favorite images from our walk. She's such a cutie!

Day 1 to a better photo - take the photo.
What tips and tricks do you have for using the camera?
Any favorite resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!