Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Ideas - Help needed!

I have started my list of things to do this summer with Sophia. I will be staying home with Sophia for the summer, but there is no way that we will be staying at home. We will be out and about as much as possible!


As of right now we have no trips or vacations planned, but I would love to get to the mountains, beach, and to Pennsylvania to visit family.

I have a pretty good list started, but would love some suggestions on other things to do with a toddler!

Things I am looking forward to:
  • Joining a Mom Group.
  • The local Farmer's Markets.
  • Playdates - I can't wait to catch up with all of my mommy friends!
  • Storytime at the library and local bookstores.
  • Trips to the local parks and playgrounds.
  • The indoor playground at Plaza Fiesta.
  • Music class.
  • Time at the pool and swim lessons.
  • Trying out classes at The Little Gym.
  • Discovery Place Kids
What other ideas do you have for fun with a little one that is inexpensive?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!