Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mustache Bash

Love the mustache, but pardon my appearance. Just wanted to try out my mustache-on-a-stick.
This was before I got ready (but I did not take any pictures after I got ready).
We were invited to a surprise 30th birthday party for Cassidy's husband. Cassidy is the nurse where I teach and we were pregnant at the same time. I had never met Dan prior to the party but I was looking forward to celebrating with them. I knew Dave would have to work but made props for Sophia and myself. I found a mustache template online and used it to make onesies for Sophia and a mustache-on-a-stick for me. I made two onesies just in case Sophia decided to have an out of diaper experience.

Want to make your very own mustache t-shirt (or any other diy iron-on)? Follow the very simple directions on this site. Since I knew Sophia most likely would only be wearing her 'stache onesie to this party I did not stitch around the edge, but by the end of the night the tips of the mustache were starting to pop up, so make sure you sew your creation if you plan on wearing it more than once.


We almost didn't make it to the party because the air conditioning at our house decided to stop working. Fortunately, a technician was able to come to the house and we got to Bash an hour after I had originally planned to be there. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera and my phone was just about dead so I did not get any pictures of her cute house and decorations, but found some internet inspiration if you want to throw your very own Mustache Bash.



Mustache Bash / Little Man Invitation Printable for Baby Shower / Birthday Parties
via
via
Mustache Party Banner
via
via
via



The night ended with an outdoor movie and a popcorn bar.
RusticPopcornBar2388wm
via
We had a great time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!