Friday, January 2, 2015

Baby Sunshine: Week 34

My sidekick was too busy to join in our picture this week.
Size: Baby Sunshine is about 4.75 pounds, measures in at almost 18 inches long, and is the size of a cantaloupe.

Total Weight Gain: Up two pounds for a total of 35 pounds (two pounds above my weight with Sophia).

Maternity Clothes: Yes.Yes.Yes.

Gender: Only six more weeks until we find out!

Cravings: No real cravings this week, but thirsty all the time.

Symptoms: Uncomfortable veins was the biggest issue this week. Sleep has become rather erratic, but I seem to be a bit less grumpy.

Movement: All the time and lots of hiccups. Space is limited and movement is not always comfortable.

Sleep: Some good nights and some sleepless nights. Two am and five am have become new favorites.

Moments of the Week: Starting to get organized. We are not doing a formal nursery for the little one since he/she will be rooming in with us, but we have started to make space.

What I Miss: Bending over. Thankfully my little helper is usually cooperative when I need something picked up. I also miss eating a real dinner. By the end of the day there is little room for food. The nights I have tried to eat a full plate I just end up feeling uncomfortable.

What I'm Looking Forward to: We have a doctor appointment on Monday and I can't wait to hear that sweet little heartbeat.

Big Sister: Sophia is still talking about the baby in her belly and how big her belly is getting. She has been using my bump as a pillow lately, which I love. She has started talking about how she is a 'big girl' and Baby Sunshine is the 'baby', although she still likes to play the role of baby.

Looking Back: This seems to be the point when sleep started to go downhill last time I was pregnant. Bumping into things with the belly also seems to be consistent with both pregnancies. Read more about my pregnancy with Sophia here
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!