Sunday, January 12, 2014

A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014


"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Attempting to take pictures of Sophia has gotten more challenging recently. As soon as she sees the camera she says "Eeeee" (still working on cheese) and points to her mouth. It's her way of telling me that she wants to take the picture. Future photographer?

I first heard about The 52 Project on Instagram, but several bloggers I follow are participating. I like the idea of taking a portrait of Sophia once a week. I take lots of pictures of her on my phone, but this will force me to pick up the camera (especially during the winter months when we are not outside as often).

I am officially jumping on board a week late, but here is a picture I took during week 1.
Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue on a snowy day.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I may have to copy you once Baby Ferg arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!