Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Insta-matic November

I am shocked that is it already December. The month of November definitely got away from me. Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from November.
As always, obsessed with my little lady.
blessed with a little lady who loves cars as much as baby dolls
loving her owl straw cup
riding on a tortoise
little crafty owl and 'nack
banana nutella ice cream
sitting on mamas lap for storytime (a rare occurrence)
new word: BUS!
first pigtails
what happens when we stay home - an afternoon of tears
she loves to dip
bridge to the zoo
creamer tower
she actually requested bows - four of them!
her sign for 'tissue'
just saying hello to Magic in her raingear
wearing her mittens at the crafty supermarket
fur pillows and blankets...yes, please
I could watch her drink from a straw all day
sign of a good meal - tomato soup and grilled cheese
our pizza feast on Thanksgiving with Max
loving her pattern blocks
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!