Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

We have a few traditions for Christmas, and I love that we have added to that list now that Sophia is part of our family.
Santa hats.
We wear matching pajamas to bed on Christmas Eve.
Gifts - tequila for Dave, a teapot for me, and a pandora charm for Sophia.
Handprint Ornament.
A movie.
The pups love pine tree water and greeting the mail carriers.
New this year: Festival of Lights, brunch-y breakfast, cookies for Santa, Christmas bedtime story.
I do miss the Christmas celebrations with family, but hopefully we will be able to party with them again in the not too distant future. {I don't miss the hangovers though!}
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!