Friday, November 8, 2013

Daylight Savings Time, I declare you victorious.

Sure, one night with an extra hour of sleep is great.
I am not a fan of it getting dark earlier or how much it disrupts life with a toddler.
This week was ROUGH. There were lots of tears, tantrums, and early bedtimes.
Thankfully, there were lots of good moments too.

New words! Little Bean will repeat a lot of what we say, but she is doing so much better with saying words unprompted. A few favorites: bus, dance, and dip.
 Sophia visited the zoo twice this week. Sophia would ride the 'choo choo' all day long if you let her.
We spent two afternoons watching the little ones next door. Sophia was so helpful with the baby. She can't say the word yet, but she signs baby whenever she sees a little one (even if they are her age).
Sophia actually sat through story time this week - instead of running around. Being tired has a few perks I suppose. There were lots of cuddles and snuggles this week too.
Ripe bananas equals banana nutella helado. Wish I could eat this every day.
Oh, and I actually finished reading my first novel since Sophia was born. Sad that it has been twenty months since I read a book for pleasure.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!