Saturday, November 2, 2013

Insta-matic October

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from October.
As always, obsessed with my little lady.
Target and turkey hats make us happy.
Rainy day and ringlets.
So big!
Our new version of Monday morning meetings.
Getting braver at the playground.
First ponytail.
Story time with the library mascots.
My little wild thing.
Super Sophia exploring the zoo.
Always happy to ride the train.
Giraffe love.
Out for a walk on a boo-tiful afternoon.
Picking her first pumpkin.
Laughter - the best part of every day.
Always so serious.
This is her 'meow' face while she looked for the neighborhood stray.
20 months!
Peek-a-boo!
First carousel ride.
Reading on the kitchen steps with baby.
Lil Red.

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Those ringlets are to die for, and I just love her serious face! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!