Monday, November 24, 2014

The 52 Project: Weeks 46 and 47

Life got in the way of picture taking over the past two weeks. I hate that when things get stressful I don't take my camera out as much as I would like to.

Week 46: Jumping in our leaf pile. Sophia had so much fun playing in the leaves and I love how this image shows how much fun she was having.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Week 47: Watching our neighbors. I was snapping a few pictures before we headed out for an evening of fun. I love how she completely tunes out everything around her when she is focused on something. The faraway look she gets on her face is my favorite.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014.
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!