Saturday, November 15, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 27

Not the best bump picture, but the best I can do right now.
Size: Baby Sunshine is the size of a head of cauliflower and weighs about two pounds. The little one is about 14.4 inches long.

Total Weight Gain: no clue.

Maternity Clothes: yes.

Gender: Surprise! We find out in February.

Cravings: No real cravings, but eating a lot.

Symptoms: Still having Braxton Hicks contractions and leg cramps.

Movement: All the time and I am still loving when the little one has hiccups.

Sleep: Not good this week, but not necessarily pregnancy related.

Moment of the Week: Showing off the bump in person to family and friends.

What I Miss: Taking road trips without having to stop every two hours.

What I'm Looking Forward to: The third trimester starts soon. I don't want to rush this pregnancy, but every day that passes gives me more peace of mind.

Big Sister: Sophia still insists Baby Sunshine is a boy. She is still taking about the baby in her belly and commenting on how my belly is getting bigger.

Looking Back: I was having some awful leg cramps this time last pregnancy too. We had just started making space for Sophia's nursery around this time and we have no plans for a nursery for Baby Sunshine. The little one will be rooming with us at the beginning, so I don't feel the need to rush since we are renting.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love that both the girls want brothers and hope they get them! At least your little doesn't tell you how fat your tummy is lol, out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!