Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fifteen Weeks

Another short post this week.

Our little lady is 15 weeks old! I survived my last week of work and just have a few workdays until Sophia gets to be my whole world again.

She has not been enjoying tummy time this week. I thought she might be sick since she was fussy, sleepy and had an upset tummy, but I think she is beginning teething. The drooling is crazy and she is chewing on anything that ends up near her mouth. There are no little white bumps yet, but I think they may be there soon.

She spent a half hour chewing on my finger.
I went out to buy teethers immediately afterwards!
Sophia is grabbing onto everything...toys, clothes, hair...but she is not pulling hard yet. I see lots of ponytails in my future. She is also talking up a storm. We coo back at her and have the cutest conversations.

Sophia has had some fun days with her Daddy. I love watching the two of them interact. He really treasures their mornings together.

Just a few more pictures from the week:
Still love the tongue.

First solo walk with Hunter and the stroller.
He only got himself run over a few times.
She smiles all.the.time. They come easily!
Conked out!



1 comment:

  1. Wow so cute! I still sometimes run Winston over when we walk. You would think they would learn...ha. How fun you are almost done with work whoo whoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!