Thursday, March 19, 2015

the 52 projects: weeks 9-11

I knew I would fall behind on this project, but thankfully I am still taking pictures. I am just not making time to sit at the computer. Having a little one that loves to be held and a toddler who is always on the move means I cherish the moments to myself, but I wouldn't change a thing. {Except sleep, I could definitely use more sleep.}

This picture sums up most of days since Emma has joined us. Hair that needs to be brushed and pajamas all day. Now that the weather is starting to get warmer we are getting out more, thank goodness.
week 9
Getting ready to shovel the snow and build a snowman with Daddy while Mommy took a quick nap (another day where pajamas were the outfit of the day).
week 10
We made our first trip to the art museum and the educational space they have. Sophia sat on top of the table and worked on a color spinner. She got the skirt in the mail as we were about to leave the house and wanted to wear it with her outfit.
week 11
"A portrait of my little loves, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!