Monday, March 2, 2015

Insta-matic February

Here are some of my favorite instagram pictures from February.
Follow along @jenhimmel
As always, obsessed with my little ladies.
Sweet slumber.
Introducing Baby Sunshine - Emma Layne.
"It's okay sweetheart." Sweet sisters.
Sophia was just a little grossed out by Emma's belly button.
Pure love.
One week old on her due date.
"Hey there little fella. Nice to meet you."
Our sunshine.
Starting our day singing Wagon Wheel.
Sophia finally got her snow!
Utter sweetness.
Last night with family in town (and the last day I felt semi-rested).
It's not always easy to be the big sister and have to share your Mama.
One a.m.
Candles with breakfast. What could be better?
First solo trip out of the house with both girls - to Target, of course.
She finally got her snowman.
"Why her looking at me?"
'She thinks you're beautiful.'
"I am beautiful."
Sweet sleepy smiles.
Those cheeks!
Early bedtime on her last night as a two year old.

 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!