Monday, December 22, 2014

The 52 Project: Weeks 50 and 51

I can't believe that it is so close to the end of the year. I may not have posted all of my pictures in a timely fashion, but I am thrilled that I kept up with this project and had my camera out regularly.

Dreary winter weather has kept us inside a bit more than usual. We headed to our favorite trampoline spot to burn off some energy with friends.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
We are using a holiday book as our bedtime story Christmas countdown. I love watching Sophia carefully tear the paper and then look through the book before we read it together. I hope she always has a love of books.
"A portrait of my little lady, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Thrilled to be linking up with Jodi for The 52 Project.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!