Friday, December 12, 2014

Baby Sunshine: Week 31

Picture taking was fun this week. 
Enjoying these last few weeks with my favorite almost three year old.
Size: Baby Sunshine is about the size of a coconut, weighing a little over three pounds and measuring over 16 inches long.

Total Weight Gain: My scale and I are not friends this week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I am still loving Dave's over-sized comfy clothes.

Gender: Surprise! We find out in February.

Cravings: All.the.food. Everything I see looks delicious. Salty foods and chocolate are still high on the list.

Symptoms: My patience is very thin. I have had to put myself in time out more than once this week. I had more cramping and some achiness. I think nesting has started. I am sorting through everything and currently have three bags of things to donate. I also seem to be moving like a turtle, which is not ideal when I am trying to run multiple errands with a toddler.

Movement: Yes. Yes. Yes. Baby Sunshine is still hanging out under my right ribs. Very comfortable.

Sleep: Not a good week for sleep (which might be adding to my crankiness) and I have been having trouble taking an afternoon nap, but I have been making time to rest.

Moment of the Week: I love having Sophia rub my belly and sing to the baby. She always wants to feel the 'bumps' but the baby doesn't seem to cooperate. I also registered with the hospital and signed Sophia up for her Big Sister class.

What I Miss: Fighting congestion with cold medicine (and yes, I know that some are safe when you are pregnant, but I choose not to take them).

What I'm Looking Forward to: Ten more days until we get to hear the heartbeat again.

Big Sister: Sophia has switched to thinking the baby is a girl and has consistently stated she is having a baby sister. She also made a decision on our girl name (if only Dave and I would finalize it).

Looking Back: When I was pregnant with Sophia I had just returned back to school after winter break at this point. I do not miss being in the classroom during the third trimester. I am useless enough at home. Read more about my pregnancy with Sophia here.
 photo 350bd18c-51d0-4b18-95a4-836dd2da11f2_zps5720b10d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I'd love to hear from you!